Here is the link to the barbecue sauce you’ll need to prepare this recipe: Homemade Low Calorie Barbeque Sauce
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- canola or olive oil cooking spray
- 9" x 13" baking pan or casserole dish
- Homemade Low Calorie Barbeque Sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush barbecue sauce on both sides of chicken.
- Place chicken in pan or casserole dish and put in oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and then flip chicken.
- Continue baking chicken for another 20-25 minutes, or until done (watch carefully not to overcook).
Next recipe: Fresh Orange and Grape Juice