An easy and healthy snack; cheddar peppers that only costs around 14 cents each.
- 4 large Jalapenos
- 1 Small Bag of Low Fat or Fat Free Shredded Cheese (I like using mexican cheese.)
- Cut the stem off of the jalapenos.
- Using a skinny knife, hollow out the inside of the jalapenos without cutting the skin.
- Rinse out the inside of the peppers.
- Place the cheese into each pepper, filling them to the top.
- Bake cheddar peppers at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
These cheddar peppers are usually a hit at parties or any type of get-together.Google+