- 1 lb thinly sliced beef ( I prefer milanesa, but you can also use sirloin or rib eye.)
- 5 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil (or substitute with olive oil, if not available)
- 2 Tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, thinly sliced
- Mix all ingredients, except carrots in a large sealable bowl. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Add carrots to marinated beef mixture.
- Over medium high heat, cook until meat is done. (You can use a skillet or stove top grill.)
- Serve Bulgogi with rice, or other favorite side.